The Velocity™ LT Long Throw Orbital Polisher is a dual action random orbital polisher specifically designed for rapid removal of paint defects.
This easy to use polisher features a Soft Start Acceleration Ramp which provides smooth starting acceleration to bring the machine up to speed, helping to decrease the kickback effect and minimize compound splattering.
A spacing washer is included to increase the clearance between the backing plate and the rubber housing, this modification allows faster pad rotation and permits the machine to achieve its maximum defect removal ability.
The convenient Anti-Fatigue Trigger Lock Button allows the trigger to be held in the on position when polishing paint, a convenient feature when polishing for an extended period of time.
- Powerful 750-watt, 7.5-amp motor
- 15mm long-throw orbit
- Premium BOSCH™ bearing construction
- Precision-machined counter-balance
- 5" or 6" vented flexible urethane backing plates
- Orbit per minute VLT-015 Min 2200, Max 4800
- Soft start trigger throttle
- 13-foot silicon-rubber 16WG power cord with cord support
- Rubber fore-grip, "Hexed" mid-body grips and pistol grip
- Quick access brush side ports
- Includes Allen key wrench, replacement carbon brushes, washer modification and grease tube
- Includes right-angle handle and D-handle
For use with Dual Action Pads only